Develop Real Employee Engagement & Talent & Keep Up With Digital & Tech Innovations To Increase Agility In The Change Revolution: Drive & Sustain Successful Organisational Change As The Pace Of Change Accelerates
Change-Ready, Resilient Cultures ● People Strategies: Talent, Retention ● Digital Upgrades & Tech Updates ● Flexible & Hybrid Working Hurdles ● Changing Business To Prioritise Wellbeing ● Data & Measurement ● Engaging Stakeholders: The Strategic Role Of Change ● Engaging Employees & Behavioural Change ● Inclusion & Diversity.
A One-Day, Cross-Sector Conference & Networking Event, 2nd November 2022, Central London. Group Discounts Available! Book 4 For 3!
Take A Sneak Peek At Our Confirmed Speakers So Far... Many More Coming Soon!
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The Driving Organisational Change Conference!
Can You Help HR & Change Leaders Drive & Sustain Successful Change? For more information on how speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book Your Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Now For Just £3,499 - SAVE £500! Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more information.
HR, People & Change Leaders Unite To Share Hard-Won Insights Into How They Are Changing Change Management In The Face Of Ever Evolving Workplace, Business & People Challenges To Deliver Successful Change & Transformation While Combatting Talent, Tech, Engagement & People Management Challenges
- Change Has Changed! New methodologies, structures and engagement strategies to reflect the changing business and evolving employee expectations. NEW! Strategic Updates
- Robust Cultures For Sustained Organisational Change: Create adaptable, change-ready cultures which support new visions and champion transformation
- Attract, Engage & Retain Talent During Change: Attractive competitive and robust people strategies to recruit, pipeline and retain top talent. NEW! The “Great Resignation”
- Fuel Business Success With Digital & Tech Upgrades… but ensure that your people, processes and operations can keep pace!
- Flexible & Hybrid Working - New Challenges & Opportunities: Combat the increased complexity of flexible and hybrid working to engage employees around change. NEW!
- Prioritising Wellbeing During Change! How much change is too much change for even the most adaptable, resilient colleague? NEW!
- Tangible Data To Measure Change Success: Benchmark change strategy performance to secure ongoing backing
- Change Ownership – Winning Over Leaders & Wider Teams: Engage employees and business leaders to share change ownership and increase strategy impact
- Inclusion & Diversity: Seize opportunities to tangibly accelerate inclusion strategies. NEW!
The Driving Organisational Change Conference At A Glance
Satisfaction In 2021
Years Of Insight
PLUS! What's New At The 8th Annual Driving Organisational Change Conference - For People & Leaders?
- 8 Years Of Industry-Leading Insights & Networking Opportunities
- Fresh New Updates For New Change Tactics
- 3 Interactive Panel Discussions & Q&A: A) Organisational Change & Culture
B) Flexible & Hybrid Working C) Inclusion & Diversity
- 6 Facilitated Peer Discussion Breakouts: A) Why Do Change Projects Fail? B) The Great Resignation C) Psychological Safety D) Upskilling The HR/Change Function E) Agile Working & Process Improvement F) Corporate Purpose & Employer Branding
- Dedicated Peer Sharing & Networking In-Person!
20+ Heads & Directors Of HR & Change Presetnt Their Latest Insights In 1 Day: Organisational Change & Culture ● People Strategies: Talent Retention & Pipelining ● Digital & Tech ● Flexible & Hybrid Working ● Changing Businesses To Prioritise Wellbeing ● Data & Measurement ● Engaging Stakeholders: The Strategic Role Of Change ● Engaging Employees & Behavioural Change ● Inclusion & Diversity
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.