Book Your Virtual Pass Today For £249* - SAVE £380.
21 Leaders Present Their Brand New Strategies To Engage, Inspire & Boost Bottom-Line Performance In Times Of Change, Disruption & Uncertainty! Revolutionise Your Change Journey In The Midst Of Constant Upheaval With Next-Level Employee Engagement, Remote & Distributed Workforce & Communication Strategies: Create Inspiring Cultural & Behavioural Change Programmes, High-Impact Leadership Activation & Stakeholder Buy-In, Digital, Agile & Change Methodology Innovations & Proven Measurement Techniques.
A One-Day 7th Annual Virtual Conference, 14th September 2021. For group discounts, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
21 Corporates Share How To Deliver Change Journeys During Times Of Unprecedented Change Through Employee Engagement, Remote & Distributed Workforce Strategies, Behavioural & Cultural Change, Tech Innovations, Next-Level Communications, Leadership Activation, Stakeholder Buy-In, Change Methodologies & Success Measurement
- First-Rate Employee Engagement In The New Normal: Ensure a resilient and change-ready workforce as the change journey continues to evolve in 2021
- Remote & Distributed Workforces - Embed Change, Motivate & Manage: Boost employee productivity and teamwork and embed change - wherever employees are based
- Inspire Positive Cultural & Behavioural Change: Re-envision long-term business change by influencing positive mindsets and combatting resistance
- Tech, Tools & Digital Innovations: Leverage new tools and tech to enable smooth business-wide change journeys and the shift to the digital workplace
- Advanced, Sure-Fire Communication Strategies: Creative, persuasive and powerful communication strategies which connect, unite and drive change
- Inspire Leaders, Win Stakeholder Buy-In: Activate your leadership and build a strong business case to quickly embed and sustain organisation-wide change
- Which Agile & Change Methodology? Determine whether agile is right for your business to ensure you adopt the correct methodology to drive fast-paced change
- Measuring Success In The New Normal: Uncover new ways to measure and visualise the success of change initiatives in the post-Covid-19 landscape
"Thank you to you and your team for organising an event that was really informative and thought provoking!" GSK
(Attendee From The Virtual Business Change Conference, November 2020)
The Driving Change Conference At A Glance
Satisfaction In 2020
Years Of Insight
Change Has Changed… So What’s New At The 7th Annual Driving Change Conference?
- Fresh Insights & Case Studies To Help You Thrive During Such Unprecedented Change
- 7 Years Of Business-Critical Insights & 98% Satisfaction Rate Year On Year
- New Strategies For A New Working World!
- 3 Hot Topic Panels With Interactive Q&A: A) Employee Engagement In 2021 B) Comms Strategies C) Cultural Change
- One-Day, Brand-Led Cross-Sector Insights: Financial Services • Retail • Aviation • Utilities • Consumer Goods • Hospitality • Food & Drink • Automotive • Government • Healthcare • Not For Profit
- Interactive Lunchtime Peer-Led Discussions: A) Change Management As An Expertise B) Diversity & Inclusion C) Sponsorship In The New Normal D) Mid-Level Management
- Written By Front-Line Practitioners Spearheading The Revolution In Change Today
21 Cross-Sector Corporates Speaking On: Robust Change Communication Strategies • Boost Employee Engagement During Uncertainty • Stakeholder Collaboration & Buy-In • Activate Leaders • Empower Cultural Change • Change Behaviours & Overcome Stagnation & Disengagement • Implement Technologies & Innovations • The Agile & Methodologies Debate • Measure Success • Maintain Long-Term Change
Attend The 7th Annual Driving Change Conference Virtually, It's Easy!
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Go Virtual - It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
7 Years Of Market-Leading Driving Change Conferences! Hear What Previous Attendees Think:
'Yesterday’s conference was EXCELLENT. Well done. I’ve been telling everyone about it today!'
'Interactive, diverse and insightful. A thought-provoking opportunity to engage across a peer group of business.'
'A truly fab conference! Excellent speakers covering a wide variety of relevant topics in a hugely engaging way.'
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The 7th Annual Driving Change Conference!
Can You Help Organisations Drive & Deliver Successful Change? Join our impressive line up already confirmed to speak! For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
'Engaged attendees with genuine interest in sponsors! Good content from great speakers.'
Attensi (previous sponsor)
New Ways To Engage, Inspire & Boost Bottom-Line Performance In Times Of Change, Disruption & Uncertainty: Fresh, Innovative Strategies To Re-Envision & Deliver Successful Organisational Change
Revolutionise Your Change Journey In The Midst Of Constant Upheaval With Next-Level Employee Engagement, Remote & Distributed Workforce & Communication Strategies, Inspiring Cultural & Behavioural Change Programmes, High-Impact Leadership Activation & Stakeholder Buy-In, Digital, Agile & Change Methodology Innovations & Proven Measurement Techniques. 7th Annual Event!
9.00 Registration, Informal Networking & GIC Welcome Remarks
09.10 Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Ursula Dolton, Chief Technology Officer, British Heart Foundation
Alex Mileman, Head of Programme, Project & Change Management, Hampshire County Council
ENGAGED & CHANGE READY? | Q&A PANEL
09.20 Ensure An Engaged, Resilient & Change-Ready Workforce As The Change Journey Continues To Evolve In 2021
• Next-level employee engagement tactics which go beyond box-ticking to genuinely allay fears and ensure people feel invested in and bought into the change process
• Improve overall employee wellbeing and mental health by effectively communicating the beneﬁts of change and readily involving them in the change process to maximise sustained engagement
• What are the most effective ways of managing remote teams, and how can you ensure you support employees with the transition back to the office or to a hybrid working model?
• Cut through with impactful communication strategies which build resilience, restore confidence and support employees
Eugenio Pirri, Chief People & Culture Officer – Global Diversity Champion, Dorchester Collection
Matt Cooper, Head of Internal Communications & Engagement, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Victoria Talbot, Head of Employee Experience & Engagement, Direct Line Group
Vikki Williams, Director Change & Operations, Nationwide Building Society
REMOTE & DISTRIBUTED WORKFORCES
09.50 Prepare To Thrive In The New Digital Age Post-Covid With Business-Critical Remote Worker & Distributed Workforces Engagement Strategies For Ultimate Engagement & Productivity
• Uncover strategies to embed successful change in remote and dispersed workforces, and ensure employees seamlessly adapt to the new digital workplace
• Discover first-rate strategies that are sure to engage remote workers in the COVID-19 landscape
• How can you maintain high employee morale, and keep change at the heart of the business agenda, in a time where face-to-face contact is minimal?
• Missing coffee breaks and chats by the water cooler? Explore tactics to communicate and check in with staff working from home to boost employee spirits and prepare for post-COVID-19 recovery
Gonzague Noel, Director, Strategic Change & Simplification, HSBC
Daher El Meouchi, Strategic Business Change Director, HSBC
BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE & RESISTANCE
10.10 Influence Positive Mindsets & Combat Resistance To Embed Impactful, Long-Lasting Organisational Transformation
• Uncover best-practice on how to promote the benefits of change to prevent project stagnation and employee disconnection
• Mitigate disengagement to win-over your employees, combat resistance and regain trust throughout tough decisions
• Support your employees in times of change! Best-practice advice on how to manage employee wellbeing and mental health due to the worries of change
• Check in and listen up: assess long-term, post-change engagement levels after initial implementation to avoid disenfranchisement and change fatigue
David Edwards, Head of Change Resource Management, NatWest Group
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
TECHNOLOGIES & TOOLS
11.00 Leverage New Tools, Tech & Digital Innovations To Support Change Programmes & Boost Efficiencies Without Losing The Human Touch
• Discuss and explore the technologies best suited your organisation to enable a smooth business-wide change journey
• How can you best prepare the organisation for and facilitate the shift to the new digital, hybrid workplace?
• Discover what potential machine learning, AI and automation can bring to facilitate and fuel change in your organisation
• Robust rollout comms and methods to boost employee adoption and acceptance and achieve successful implementation
11.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES | Q&A PANEL
11.50 Advanced, Sure-Fire Communications Strategies Which Enable Fast-Paced Organisational Change & Ensure A Connected, Motivated & United Workforce During Times Of Change
• Clear communication is more important than ever! Invaluable insights to establish creative communication strategies which encourage collaboration and transparency whilst navigating change
• Combat communication challenges by combining the right technologies and channels into your change communications strategies
• Develop persuasive, proactive and powerful interactions through change communications excellence
Gillian McGill, Global Internal & Social Communications Lead, Aviva
Mark Tittle, Head of Internal Communications, Just Eat Takeaway.com
Matthew Knowles, Head of Employee Communications, Thames Water
Danielle Jones-Hunte, Global Head of Employee Advocacy (Engagement), BP
12.20 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
INFORMAL BREAKOUT DISCUSSIONS
A) Change Management As An Expertise
Daher El Meouchi, Strategic Business Change Director, HSBC
B) Diversity & Inclusion
C) Sponsorship In The New Normal
D) Mid-Level Management
13.20 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
Graham Barton, Head of Change Awareness & Adoption, Department of Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
13.30 Motivate & Inspire Leaders To Become Change Champions & Drive Business-Wide Change In An Era Of Increased Working From Home & Uncertainty
• Actions speak louder than words - how can you sustain leadership engagement and ensure they proactively own the change and lead from the front while working from home?
• Leaders need support too! Successfully identify and engage your disconnected leaders and blockers of change to embed large-scale structural and organisational transformation
• If interest wanes, change stops in its tracks: discover top tips and tricks on how to get change embedded into the organisational DNA with leaders who truly champion change
Dan Rickards, Global Head Of Change Management, Condé Nast
13.50 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
14.20 Optimise Stakeholder Buy-In By Building A Strong Business Case For Change In Order To Quickly Embed & Sustain Large-Scale Transformation
• Gain the trust of both internal and external stakeholders in times of uncertainty to secure ﬁnancial backing and prevent change programmes losing momentum
• Secure stakeholder buy-in, maximise confidence and drive change by showcasing success, proving value and demonstrating rock-solid results to pull them towards your vision of the future
• Manage stakeholder expectations and prepare them for the realities of long-term business strategies which bring about long-lasting business change
Speaker To Be Announced
DRIVE CULTURAL CHANGE
14.40 Inform, Engage & Inspire Staff To Drive Long-Term Business Change & Avoid A Toxic, Disconnected Culture
• How are businesses nurturing a healthy, flexible culture within their workforce that remains resilient, positive and change-ready wherever they are
• Manage employee expectations and prepare them for the highs and lows of long-term organisational change
• Advanced insights on how to implement a change structure which ensures employees live and breathe the transformation and believe in more than the company’s logo
Chris Norbury, Chief People Officer, E.ON UK
Abigail Wilmore, Chief People Officer, Stella McCartney
Manisha Mistry, Portfolio Director - Digital Culture & Collaboration, Rolls-Royce
Jo Hicks, Director – Change & Development, Ministry of Justice
Alan Cooke, Head of Delivery & Change, Co-op
15.10 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
AGILE MIND-SET & METHODOLOGY
15.40 Discover How To Embed An Agile Mind-Set In Your Change Teams for Successful and Sustainable Change Delivery
- Define what an agile mind-set is and why it is important to correctly implement an agile methodology
- Receive top tips on how to successfully embed an agile mind-set that can equip team members with new approaches to continuously deliver value at work
- Assess the aspects of an agile mind-set that should be prioritised for specific teams at any given time
Martha Férez, Head of Change, Non-Financial Risk, Deutsche Bank
16.00 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
16.20 New Ways To Measure & Visualise The Success Of Change Initiatives In The COVID-19 Landscape
• New metrics for a new normal – what methods can effectively measure employees’ emotions and feelings and how can you identify issues before they escalate?
• Build the bigger picture: measure intangible engagement levels to construct an accurate picture of the physical and human impact of change
• Aside from staff surveys and bottom-line statistics, which methods and KPIs are effective to assess the tangible, monetary beneﬁts of change through the pandemic landscape?
16.40 Afternoon Chair’s Closing Remarks
17.00 Official Close Of Conference
Take A Look At Our Industry Related Events...