Accessing The Virtual Event Platform Is Easiest On Chrome & On Personal Devices & Networks. You Should Now Have Received Your Airmeet Link To Join The Virtual Platform. If Not, Please Call Us On +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
Any Tech Teething Issues? Quick Tech Fixes Before We Start!?
Don’t miss a thing! Please take a moment to download the mobile phone app BEFORE the event starts in case you do have tech issues with your main device so you can still participate whilst we resolve any potential issues. (Search for Airmeet on the IOS App Store or Play Store and enter your link to access the event.). It is quicker to contact us directly, than post on the discussion board if you are having problems! Please call us on +44 (0) 203 479 2299, email email@example.com 479 2299, or access the 24/7 support lounge here.
Remember Chrome and home devices and networks work best.
For Sound/Video issues try:
· Refreshing the page
· Clicking out and back in on the agenda tab
· Logging out and back into the site
· Check PC is not muted and connected to headphones
Please kindly check the Troubleshooting tab before the conference starts to try and avoid the most common access issues (usually on private settings etc).
One Week To Go! Which New, Innovative Strategies Are 18 Change & HR Directors Using To Redefine Priorities & Reinvent The Change Journey For Our New, Changed Reality?
18 Change Leaders Present Their Brand New Strategies To Engage, Inspire & Boost Bottom-Line Performance In Times Of Change, Disruption & Uncertainty! Revolutionise Your Change Journey In The Midst Of Constant Upheaval With Next-Level Employee Engagement, Remote & Distributed Workforce & Communication Strategies: Create Inspiring Cultural & Behavioural Change Programmes, High-Impact Leadership Activation & Stakeholder Buy-In, Digital, Agile & Change Methodology Innovations & Proven Measurement Techniques.
A One-Day 7th Annual Virtual Conference, 14th September 2021. For group discounts, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
18 Corporates Share How To Deliver Change Journeys During Times Of Unprecedented Change Through Employee Engagement, Remote & Distributed Workforce Strategies, Behavioural & Cultural Change, Tech Innovations, Next-Level Communications, Leadership Activation, Stakeholder Buy-In, Change Methodologies & Success Measurement
- First-Rate Employee Engagement In The New Normal: Ensure a resilient and change-ready workforce as the change journey continues to evolve in 2021
- Remote & Distributed Workforces - Embed Change, Motivate & Manage: Boost employee productivity and teamwork and embed change - wherever employees are based
- Inspire Positive Cultural & Behavioural Change: Re-envision long-term business change by influencing positive mindsets and combatting resistance
- Tech, Tools & Digital Innovations: Leverage new tools and tech to enable smooth business-wide change journeys and the shift to the digital workplace
- Advanced, Sure-Fire Communication Strategies: Creative, persuasive and powerful communication strategies which connect, unite and drive change
- Inspire Leaders, Win Stakeholder Buy-In: Activate your leadership and build a strong business case to quickly embed and sustain organisation-wide change
- Which Agile & Change Methodology? Determine whether agile is right for your business to ensure you adopt the correct methodology to drive fast-paced change
- Measuring Success In The New Normal: Uncover new ways to measure and visualise the success of change initiatives in the post-Covid-19 landscape
Proudly Sponsored By:
"Thank you to you and your team for organising an event that was really informative and thought provoking!" GSK
(Attendee From The Virtual Business Change Conference, November 2020)
The Driving Change Conference At A Glance
Satisfaction In 2020
Years Of Insight
Change Has Changed… So What’s New At The 7th Annual Driving Change Conference?
- Fresh Insights & Case Studies To Help You Thrive During Such Unprecedented Change
- 7 Years Of Business-Critical Insights & 98% Satisfaction Rate Year On Year
- New Strategies For A New Working World!
- 3 Hot Topic Panels With Interactive Q&A: A) Employee Engagement In 2021 B) Comms Strategies C) Cultural Change
- One-Day, Brand-Led Cross-Sector Insights: Financial Services • Retail • Aviation • Utilities • Consumer Goods • Hospitality • Food & Drink • Automotive • Government • Healthcare • Not For Profit
- Interactive Lunchtime Peer-Led Discussions: A) Change Management As An Expertise B) Diversity & Inclusion C) Sponsorship In The New Normal D) Mid-Level Management
- Written By Front-Line Practitioners Spearheading The Revolution In Change Today
18 Cross-Sector Corporates Speaking On: Robust Change Communication Strategies • Boost Employee Engagement During Uncertainty • Stakeholder Collaboration & Buy-In • Activate Leaders • Empower Cultural Change • Change Behaviours & Overcome Stagnation & Disengagement • Implement Technologies & Innovations • The Agile & Methodologies Debate • Measure Success • Maintain Long-Term Change
Attend The 7th Annual Driving Change Conference Virtually, It's Easy!
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Go Virtual - It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
7 Years Of Market-Leading Driving Change Conferences! Hear What Previous Attendees Think:
'Yesterday’s conference was EXCELLENT. Well done. I’ve been telling everyone about it today!'
'Interactive, diverse and insightful. A thought-provoking opportunity to engage across a peer group of business.'
'A truly fab conference! Excellent speakers covering a wide variety of relevant topics in a hugely engaging way.'
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The 7th Annual Driving Change Conference!
Can You Help Organisations Drive & Deliver Successful Change? Join our impressive line up already confirmed to speak! For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
'Engaged attendees with genuine interest in sponsors! Good content from great speakers.'
Attensi (previous sponsor)
New Ways To Engage, Inspire & Boost Bottom-Line Performance In Times Of Change, Disruption & Uncertainty: Fresh, Innovative Strategies To Re-Envision & Deliver Successful Organisational Change
Revolutionise Your Change Journey In The Midst Of Constant Upheaval With Next-Level Employee Engagement, Remote & Distributed Workforce & Communication Strategies, Inspiring Cultural & Behavioural Change Programmes, High-Impact Leadership Activation & Stakeholder Buy-In, Digital, Agile & Change Methodology Innovations & Proven Measurement Techniques. 7th Annual Event!
Take A Look At Our Industry Related Events...